The LMI NAÏLA is a partnership instrument funded by the MESRS, the MARHP via IRESA, and the IRD. . NAÏLA is based on an interdisciplinary consortium whose governance is shared between Tunisia and France.
This LMI brings together around fifty Tunisian and French scientists who combine socio-economic and biophysical approaches, in close collaboration with actors from the professional world. All the personnel involved are detailed in the directory section.
This partnership makes it possible to strengthen the existing interdisciplinary dynamic, and thereby leads to the creation of an original group which jointly apprehends the human and biophysical dimensions for the management of water resources in the Mediterranean.
The LMI NAILA is supported by five main partners, including
In addition, six associated partners contribute to the work of the LMI, including
UMR 050 HSM
Finally, players from the professional world are involved via the user committee, which aims to align LMI activities with the needs of the professional world. This committee includes the following entities.
- General Directorate of Dams and Major Hydraulic Works (DG-BGTH) ;
- General Directorate of Rural Engineering and Water Exploitation (DG-GREE) ;
- General Directorate of Water Resources (DG-RE) ;
- General Directorate for the Development and Conservation of Agricultural Land (DG-ACTA) including the Directorate of Soil Resources ;
- General Directorate of Agricultural (DG-PA).
- National Observatory of Agriculture (ONAGRI)
- Regional Offices for Agricultural Development (CRDA) o Nabeul et and Kairouan
- NGI-MAGHREB, a Tunisian onshore company whose head office is located at 53 rue 8601, 2035 Charguia I Tunis
- SMVDA TUSALCO, a Tunisian onshore company whose head office is located at 10 rue Med Salah Eddinne, 1082, Tunis
- French Agency for Development (AFD)